- Joined
- Dec 22, 2020
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$100
$100
User Power: 150%
Hi, Im a 44 year old carpenter with an 8 year old business (a job) that is taking me into poverty. I am divorced with 5 kids 3 being minors and have missed much of their lives trying to support them the best I know how.
Construction has been a difficult business for me and since i started hiring and trying to find the right help i have struggled and no longer enjoy this work. It has always been my dream to have a business that I can be proud of that brings value to people but it seems like endless price wars. Out of desperation I have tried some of the online businesses that are being sold. I have bought amazon business training but selling chinese products didnt feel right.
Im hoping to find the right kind of business for me i am devoted to learning daily and hope to turn knowledge into value vouchers and give a better part of my time to relationships and life.
After listening to the millionaire fastlane while working my manual labor job I knew I found the hope to say f this
Construction has been a difficult business for me and since i started hiring and trying to find the right help i have struggled and no longer enjoy this work. It has always been my dream to have a business that I can be proud of that brings value to people but it seems like endless price wars. Out of desperation I have tried some of the online businesses that are being sold. I have bought amazon business training but selling chinese products didnt feel right.
Im hoping to find the right kind of business for me i am devoted to learning daily and hope to turn knowledge into value vouchers and give a better part of my time to relationships and life.
After listening to the millionaire fastlane while working my manual labor job I knew I found the hope to say f this
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
