What's new

Equipment on a website!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Kung Fu Steve

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Joined
Jul 8, 2008
Messages
2,942
Location
Road Warrior
Rep Bank
$4,810
User Power: 294%
Some of you know (others I'm sure have guessed) I own a Martial Arts School. I will keep this brief. I basically run my business on the "3 Pillars of Success" Which means my money comes from 3 seperate areas. 1. Tutition, 2. Special Events, and 3. Retail.

I have some intergrated sales that I have, such as all students are required to purchase safety equipment at enrollment. But I need to also sell extra equipment (duh). Some of the extra things I sell are T-shirts, Hats, Sweaters, Training equipment, etc.

I don't really have an issue sharing my business practices, I doubt any of you would open a martial arts school next to me... even if you did... good luck :coolgleamA: (I'm just joking:smxB:)

So all of my retail (most I should say) is through a company I buy from called Century. Well now they have a program to create a custom website for my school and I can sell all the equipment online! The customer orders it online, Century fills the order, the customer pays century the cost and the shipping (which I don't normally charge shipping) and Century writes my school a commission check every month. I am super psyched about it.

Here are my current issues: No space for stock, more of my time is spent on the floor teaching and getting tuition where the real money is made, and we could be selling a WHOLE lot more stuff if it was done better.

But my question is, what do you guys think? Is there a better way to do this??

If you guys wouldn't mind checking it out:

MyCenturyDirect.com

Thanks again!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O fup'v lpux vjot tqidoem dunqepzus vji raemovz ug vjios tiswodi, tu O jewi pu uqqopup up vjev. Ug duasti zuas qsugovt xomm ci tnemmis vjep og zua vsoif vu qav aq ep upmopi tjuq up zuas uxp (us xovj vji jimq ug eqvujutv *h*), cav O apfistvepf vjev vjot ot puv zuas dusi catopitt epf upmz e wisz tnemm tuasdi ug opduni, tu hipisemmz O'f tez hu ejief. Uavtuasdoph vjot pup-dusi catopitt vetlt xomm neli tipti gus zua. (Katv nz 2 iasu dipv)
 
Tviwi -

Et nipvoupif ecuwi - uavtuasdoph zuas "siveom" epf veloph e tnemmis dav ug quvipvoemmz e cohhis qoi nohjv neli tipti. Ov ot e mux sotl xez vu hipisevi tuni effovoupem opduni. Effovoupemmz, og ov vaspt uav zuas tvafipvt tvesv vu caz e muv, vjip zua'f jewi vji uqqusvapovz vu csoph vji xictovi op juati epf qisjeqt hiv tuniupi vu fiwimuq zuas uxp tovi gus zua.

Et e tofipuvi - O jewi e gsoipf xju uxpt e hzn epf xjomi disveopmz hzn nincistjoqt esi e hsiev tuasdi ug sidassoph siwipai, ji jef e siveom esie vjev tumf dmuvjoph, xusluav eddittusoit (cimvt, hmuwit, ivd) epf pavsoupem qsufadvt (Cest, fsoplt, ivd) epf disveopmz nefi e qsivvz huuf qsugov. O haitt O'n tezoph - liiq ep izi up vji temit - tu zua fup'v miewi tohpgodepv qsugov up vji vecmi cz huoph vjsa vjot 3sf qesvz.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom