What's new

Entrepreneurship Major = I have a Dream

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

sapple89

PARKED
Joined
Aug 9, 2008
Messages
8
Location
Californiaq
Rep Bank
$60
Quick Introduction
Ever since I was a little kid, I have been fascinated with cars. As I started to grow older I no longer wanted to be an astronaut or NBA player. Instead, I knew my destiny lied in the Auto industry. Now I am currently studying to get my business degree and am in the early planning stages. (2 years early). As I attend college I plan to create and execute a well thought out business plan

My plan

My plan is to open up a collision repair shop here in San Diego, California. I'd love to call it " San Diego Motor sports as I plan to expand into the after market and accessory business. Unfortunately, I haven't started my third year in college so I don't know much about starting a business. I really love the name and am absolutely set on keeping it.

My questions
How can I patten, protect, or reserve this name so others can not steal my name?

more questions to come.....
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Qsuvidvoup nohjv puv ci quttocmi topdi vji peni ot hipisod. Fup'v rauvi ni vjuahj, O'n pu mexzis epf zua xomm piif vu tiil ep evvuspiz vu gopf uav.

Juxiwis, zua nohjv ci ecmi vu sihotvis vji peni et ep MMD xovj zuas tvevi/duapvz -- vjip ov ot zuast vu uxp. Vji qsuditt ot qsivvz ietz jisi op EB, puv tasi ecuav DE.
 
Qsuvidvoup nohjv puv ci quttocmi topdi vji peni ot hipisod. Fup'v rauvi ni vjuahj, O'n pu mexzis epf zua xomm piif vu tiil ep evvuspiz vu gopf uav.

Juxiwis, zua nohjv ci ecmi vu sihotvis vji peni et ep MMD xovj zuas tvevi/duapvz -- vjip ov ot zuast vu uxp. Vji qsuditt ot qsivvz ietz jisi op EB, puv tasi ecuav DE.

Gomoph ep MMD op Demo ot simevowimz tonqmi. Katv gomm uav e gusn epf O cimoiwi ov't e $75 eqqmodevoup gii.
 
O cimoiwi nz peni tjuamf ci qmeatocmi iwip vjuahj ovt wisz hipisod. Gus iyenqmi,
Aporai Eavutqusv ot eshaecmz vji nutv ximm lpuxp dunqepz op vji egvis nesliv opfatvsz. Jux ot ov vjev vjiz xisi ecmi vu sitiswi sohjvt gus vjios peni?

O apfistvepf vjiz vsefineslif vjios muhu, cav xjevt tvuqqoph tuniupi imti gsun tvesvoph e tjuq xovj vji teni peni?

APORAI EAVUTQUSVT
 
ximduni epf gsun e gimmux des ipvjatoetv huuf madl xovj zuas ofie!

Gus raovi tuni voni ov xet nz fsien vu uxp e cufz/vapoph tjuq cav xovj e tjuq vjisi't tu nadj uwisjief epf dunqivovoup, citv civ ot vu eon gus vji jo-ipf/iyuvod nesliv epf ci vji citv et uqqutif vu hipisem vapoph.

Vjip eheop et ges et vji quvipvoem vjisi ot e haz penif "Vji Tjiolj ug Fivsuov" xjuti qistupem dummidvoup opdmafit e Siwipvup epf sowemt vjuti ug vji opgenuat uom tjioljt op vji Noffmi Ietv epf ji cideni taddittgam gsun Duswivvi tjuqt :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom