sapple89
PARKED
Quick Introduction
Ever since I was a little kid, I have been fascinated with cars. As I started to grow older I no longer wanted to be an astronaut or NBA player. Instead, I knew my destiny lied in the Auto industry. Now I am currently studying to get my business degree and am in the early planning stages. (2 years early). As I attend college I plan to create and execute a well thought out business plan
My plan
My plan is to open up a collision repair shop here in San Diego, California. I'd love to call it " San Diego Motor sports as I plan to expand into the after market and accessory business. Unfortunately, I haven't started my third year in college so I don't know much about starting a business. I really love the name and am absolutely set on keeping it.
My questions
How can I patten, protect, or reserve this name so others can not steal my name?
more questions to come.....
Ever since I was a little kid, I have been fascinated with cars. As I started to grow older I no longer wanted to be an astronaut or NBA player. Instead, I knew my destiny lied in the Auto industry. Now I am currently studying to get my business degree and am in the early planning stages. (2 years early). As I attend college I plan to create and execute a well thought out business plan
My plan
My plan is to open up a collision repair shop here in San Diego, California. I'd love to call it " San Diego Motor sports as I plan to expand into the after market and accessory business. Unfortunately, I haven't started my third year in college so I don't know much about starting a business. I really love the name and am absolutely set on keeping it.
My questions
How can I patten, protect, or reserve this name so others can not steal my name?
more questions to come.....
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
