The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Entrepreneur Magazine

WheelsRCool

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Aug 12, 2007
Hey all, well I have been reading some issues of Entrepreneur Magazine since my dad bought me a subscription, anyhow, it doesn't at all seem to focus on slowlane stuff or multilevel marketing, or any of that. This magazine seems devote solely to true entrepreneuship. I know some people suspected it was more slow-lane, maybe it used to be, but it doesn't appear to be now.

ANYWAYS, I just wanted to say that the current issue I find incredibly inspirational. It has a listing of the 50 Fastest-Growing Woman-Owned businesses, so there's this listing of fifty businesses that are privately-owned. What's awesome though is how they display the concept of exponential growth. Businesses that were started inexpensively, and then had smaller revenue the first four years, then more explosive revenue the next four years, then BOOM! some up to like $800 million in revenues. Very inspiring. I can't write them down here as that might be a copyright violation, but I really suggest reading the issue, for both inspiration and business ideas!

Also, each woman gives a solid nugget of business advice, and being there were fifty businesses, that's fifty pieces of advice.

And if you are an aspiring female entrepreneur, well this is your issue I guess!

Also Kiyosaki has an article in this issue, I don't know if he writes regularly or not, but he has an article in this one, albiet a short, one-page one.

So IMO check it out at least.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Perhaps the content changed in recent years... my perspective on it was created years ago. They seem to be having some decent online content as of late ... perhaps a re-evaluation is in order?

piranha526

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 20, 2007
New Jersey
Perhaps the content changed in recent years... my perspective on it was created years ago. They seem to be having some decent online content as of late ... perhaps a re-evaluation is in order?

It has changed for the better. I am a subscriber once again (have been for two years). Not everything is great but I enjoy the overall direction of content.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CRBFL

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 9, 2007
I hadn't read it for a little over a year, but I bought the Winter 08 Start Up issue. I was pleasantly surprised.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.