The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Entrepreneur Idea Plan

Idea threads

Good Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Its okay.. Can be improved

• Probably

• Probably not

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
I want some feedback to know if this is a good idea. I will be opening up a poll and any advice or tweaks will be nice. Heres my plan:

Step 1: Buy a Property And Turn it Into a Bakery/Cafe
Price: ~125k CA

I want to open up a bakery for money and passive income, I might release a books before this to help with the cost. Do this around the age of 15.

Step 2: Expand Over The City
Price: ~300-350k

I want to increase incomes and get some employees deployed I want to do this probably around the age of 17.

Step 4: Open a Restaurant
Price: ~400k.

Do this to also expand income and passivity. Around age 19.

Step 5: Either Combine Bakery and Restaurant or Just Open More Restaurants and Bakeries
Price:~900k

I Want to do this to increase income to around 700k a year. Around age 21

Step 6: Invest into munis and More
Price:~500k a year

Around age 22.

Step 7: Buy Houses and Apartments, Renovate Them Then Rent them out
Price:~Unknown

I want to do this to finalize my income, Making around 2m a year, around age 25.

Feel Free to adjust prices, and gives feedback.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Akaushra

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Apr 15, 2023
1. Expensive as hell. Where are you getting this money?
2. Brick and mortar. Read the Millionaire Fastlane chapter "Scale". Specifically, the hot dog stand part.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
1. Expensive as hell. Where are you getting this money?
2. Brick and mortar. Read the Millionaire Fastlane chapter "Scale". Specifically, the hot dog stand part.
I have read that scale part, and my mother will help me for the first step

Akaushra

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Apr 15, 2023
I have read that scale part, and my mother will help me for the first step
Your mom is going to dish out 125k for you, a seemingly inexperienced 15-year-old kid still in school? Dude, you shouldn't be in real estate. Go into "forced" inheritance biz my guy.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
Your mom is going to dish out 125k for you, a seemingly inexperienced 15-year-old kid still in school? Dude, you shouldn't be in real estate. Go into "forced" inheritance biz my guy.
Shes probably not now that I think about it, I need to think about a different way to start off. Chill bro I’m sorry

Akaushra

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Apr 15, 2023
Shes probably not now that I think about it, I need to think about a different way to start off. Chill bro I’m sorry
Hey, no problem. Real sorry if I came off as rude. There's no need to apologize. Acknowledge you made a mistake and move on. Oh well.

I wouldn't release an E-Book. There are so, so many books published every year. (SEVEN EVERY SINGLE MINUTE!) that literally, no one will even see it. Here's an idea:

Phase 1:
I'd say do some physical work to start. Weeds, cut grass, etc. Wash cars? While you're doing this, sell candy and snacks at school for profit, and while you are doing all of that, learn to copywrite, code, edit videos, or something similar and high-value.

Also, develop your body, mindset, and find a great business idea. Read some books, like The Personal MBA.

Phase 2:
It's been a few months, and you are already doing great! You have some money (you didn't spend it, did you?), and you have an awesome biz idea? Cool. Do some extensive research into it, throw it against CENTS, find suppliers, competitors, and business models for the niche, and, (this is the most important part) FIGURE OUT THE COST OF STARTING THE BIZ. Once you have the amount, start using your skill on Fiverr to get all the way to that amount. Finally, you can start the biz, and i'll leave that to your previous research.

Don't action fake. Don't make excuses. This is the most simple path, take it.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
Hey, no problem. Real sorry if I came off as rude. There's no need to apologize. Acknowledge you made a mistake and move on. Oh well.

I wouldn't release an E-Book. There are so, so many books published every year. (SEVEN EVERY SINGLE MINUTE!) that literally, no one will even see it. Here's an idea:

Phase 1:
I'd say do some physical work to start. Weeds, cut grass, etc. Wash cars? While you're doing this, sell candy and snacks at school for profit, and while you are doing all of that, learn to copywrite, code, edit videos, or something similar and high-value.

Also, develop your body, mindset, and find a great business idea. Read some books, like The Personal MBA.

Phase 2:
It's been a few months, and you are already doing great! You have some money (you didn't spend it, did you?), and you have an awesome biz idea? Cool. Do some extensive research into it, throw it against CENTS, find suppliers, competitors, and business models for the niche, and, (this is the most important part) FIGURE OUT THE COST OF STARTING THE BIZ. Once you have the amount, start using your skill on Fiverr to get all the way to that amount. Finally, you can start the biz, and i'll leave that to your previous research.

Don't action fake. Don't make excuses. This is the most simple path, take it.
Its all good, and sometimes I just see people as rude when they judge really snappy-like
Okay, this seems like a good plan, I also have interests in things people dont like normally. Like dog walking, lawnmowing, and taking care of gardens. I want to learn how to code and build a website as I have a few ideas that would cost next to nothing. (If you want to know these ideas I can tell you) and do I have to learn to copyright? Ive heard so much about it recently and one question. Do websites make money? And also, thank you. I thought about starting off with dog walking or sum but im like “thats trading time for money at a limited scale..”

Right now im making a list, have about 8 ideas right now. Theyre pretty rough but still something

Last edited:

Akaushra

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Apr 15, 2023
Its all good, and sometimes I just see people as rude when they judge really snappy-like
Okay, this seems like a good plan, I also have interests in things people dont like normally. Like dog walking, lawnmowing, and taking care of gardens. I want to learn how to code and build a website as I have a few ideas that would cost next to nothing. (If you want to know these ideas I can tell you) and do I have to learn to copyright? Ive heard so much about it recently and one question. Do websites make money? And also, thank you. I thought about starting off with dog walking or sum but im like “thats trading time for money at a limited scale..”

Right now im making a list, have about 8 ideas right now. Theyre pretty rough but still something
1. Dog walking and lawnmowing is the place to start. I know it's time for money but you're starting out, with little to no capital. That's okay. Do it, do it well, and don't overthink it.

2. Sure, I'd love to hear the ideas. Are they CENTS evaluated? Use this, and be very harsh. Grade My Business Idea: Business Ideas and Opportunities Rated Fast

3. You don't necessarily have to do it but it's a great skill. Copywriting and code are both valuable.

4. Websites can make money, through ads and subscriptions.

5. You're very welcome.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
1. Dog walking and lawnmowing is the place to start. I know it's time for money but you're starting out, with little to no capital. That's okay. Do it, do it well, and don't overthink it.

2. Sure, I'd love to hear the ideas. Are they CENTS evaluated? Use this, and be very harsh. Grade My Business Idea: Business Ideas and Opportunities Rated Fast

3. You don't necessarily have to do it but it's a great skill. Copywriting and code are both valuable.

4. Websites can make money, through ads and subscriptions.

5. You're very welcome.
Sorry bro, I wasnt notified when you replied. My old idea has moved down, still an idea but for later. My new idea is a lawn mowing company.

Last edited:

Akaushra

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Apr 15, 2023
Sorry bro, I wasnt notified when you replied. My old idea has moved down, still an idea but for later. My new idea is a lawn mowing company.
Alright, what's the cents score?

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
Alright, what's the cents score?
Two im worried about are entry and need. I mean a nice lawn is good, but not needed, and to entry you just need a lawn mower and stuff but an actual company, pretty hard, so just 4/5 commandments passed, im going to be mowing for the first few months though.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.