The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Entrepreneur house

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
620%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
I have met some amazing people through this forum. I'm looking to find a few more who would be willing to split a very nice property on a lake with me this year.

About me
- I'm 23 and run a lawn care company with 4 employees

- I have a growing, profitable business.

- I live in Washington State and am looking for a property on American Lake, Lake Steilacoom, or Lake Tapps.

If you expect to pay $600 a month then this is not for you. I'm looking for a place that's very nice and right on the water. Something to host other entrepreneurs coming in to town, host great parties at, and be a place that we all enjoy.

If you do not have a profitable business, that's okay. You can work for my business during the day and we can grow your business in the afternoons and weekends.

My goal is to have a place that has high energy. I want to be around people that inspire me and that I can inspire as well. I want it to be an incubator for small businesses where we can all make each other better.

Example of something I'd be looking for:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lyinx

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 28, 2019
Lancaster County, PA
would this be for a year or for a few weeks?

Lyinx

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 28, 2019
Lancaster County, PA
Leases are 12 months almost all the time
I'm looking for more of a short time "workcation" sometime.. and that sounds about perfect... just don't want to go for 12 months :)
maybe one month or so, but not 12...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TheProcess

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Nov 14, 2018
I have met some amazing people through this forum. I'm looking to find a few more who would be willing to split a very nice property on a lake with me this year.

About me
- I'm 23 and run a lawn care company with 4 employees

- I have a growing, profitable business.

- I live in Washington State and am looking for a property on American Lake, Lake Steilacoom, or Lake Tapps.

If you expect to pay $600 a month then this is not for you. I'm looking for a place that's very nice and right on the water. Something to host other entrepreneurs coming in to town, host great parties at, and be a place that we all enjoy.

If you do not have a profitable business, that's okay. You can work for my business during the day and we can grow your business in the afternoons and weekends.

My goal is to have a place that has high energy. I want to be around people that inspire me and that I can inspire as well. I want it to be an incubator for small businesses where we can all make each other better.

Example of something I'd be looking for:

Sounds like a great idea. If I had the money I'd be interested. Maybe in the future.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.