CZ_Voyager
New Contributor
I've been entering online competitions for a few years. I have won few quite a good prizes. Is anyone else into it? I was wondering if there's any way to turn this hobby into a fastlane. Maybe sell it like a service for other people. However there are already some other similar services that offer automatic entering into online competitions and they only charge a small monthly fee. So I'm not sure. I'm doing it in the UK but I suppose it could work in some other countries as well but would be difficult to scale it worldwide.
What do you think? Would you use that service? How much would you pay for entering into 1-2,000 online competitions each month?
What do you think? Would you use that service? How much would you pay for entering into 1-2,000 online competitions each month?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
