The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Engineering & Business Development Consultant.....Fastlane?

LeoM

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 15, 2022
Hi everybody,
my name is Leonardo, Italian living and working in Indonesia. After 20 Yrs in Corporate in high managerial roles for Companies in the OIl&Gas and Power Industry, I decided in 2019 to start my own Consulting with base in Singapore first (I worked and lived in Singapore for 10 Yrs). I have now lived and worked in Asia since 2004, living in different countries.
The original idea of my Consulting activity was to help Companies to navigate the complexity of the Market in a multicultural place like Asia Pacific. I'm leveraging on my experience to offer services like: Business Development and Market expansion, New Brand introduction strategy, Local Supply Chain and M&A Opportunities, Management support on existing Teams.
Initially I targeted the Energy Infrastructure Industry and the Oil&Gas, but soon I realized that this is not a fast pace industry and that I have to look into other Industries and Technologies. Today I gained enough experience helping various companies, in various sectors and still looking at new possibilities.
After reading the Millionaire Fastlane I can easily say I'm still exploring and questioning which one is the best way according to my experience and Industry. My second question is how to expand and monetize my Consulting Business, that is very specific, building a web tool that can reach more people.
Thank you MJ for your book that truly made me questioning a mindset I felt it wasn't right
Leonardo M

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AppMan

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
May 25, 2019
I am in consulting business too , Software and IT consulting, the problem with consulting it depend on your experience, and it is somewhat hard to multiply it, just like the lawyer cant multiply himself. the best he can do delegate some tasks to his assistants but his time still what is paid for.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...