Nate-NewVenture
New Contributor
All,
I thought this might prove interesting "Throne Reading". ('m not affiliated with this site. I found it helpful.)
This is a blog from a company that uses "Efficiency Training". First I read was the High Cost of Interruption. Second was What Are Managers For?. Next was the great article Stop Asking Where Time Goes. Finally I really enjoyed the 2 Minute Trick To Boost Productivity.
Just thought I'd help the efficiency process, not necessarily the entrepreneurial process.
Just my 2 cents,
Nate-NewVenture
I thought this might prove interesting "Throne Reading". ('m not affiliated with this site. I found it helpful.)
This is a blog from a company that uses "Efficiency Training". First I read was the High Cost of Interruption. Second was What Are Managers For?. Next was the great article Stop Asking Where Time Goes. Finally I really enjoyed the 2 Minute Trick To Boost Productivity.
Just thought I'd help the efficiency process, not necessarily the entrepreneurial process.
Just my 2 cents,
Nate-NewVenture
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
