The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Effective Meditation Technique

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

GregDott

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 20, 2018
Eta Carinae
Hey All

Just got back from a 10-day Vipassana retreat last week.

If anyone is looking for an effective meditation technique, I would strongly suggest Vipassana.

It's not for people just looking to try something though. And it's not feel-good meditation. You will experience pain.
It's an authentic way to closely observe your inner workings and develop a balanced mind. In essence, the practice is non-sectarian, meaning even atheists and pastafarians can benefit equally.

I just wanted to share this, because it has been of great benefit to me.

Cheerio

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Is it still available to send the application, your story is impressive, time to act. Ya this...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock