- Joined
- Jan 1, 2013
- Messages
- 100
Rep Bank
$505
$505
User Power: 71%
In the maturation of the fast lane life, I was just conceived. I look forward to infancy!
As a fast lane fetus I have nothing EXCEPT potential right now. That and a can of beans will give me gas, but we all start somewhere. :smxE:
Anyway, I have been able to do a couple of sandwich lease option deals over the past 6 months, which has brought in about $5k. I have had nothing but problems from crap tenants and absolutely hate cold calling owners to try to talk them into owner financing. I am not a hustler. I’m way too introverted for that (not shy, just introverted).
I am considering ecommerce, but have hesitancy about it. Having no programing skills whatsoever, how much does that factor in to ecommerce success?
Is it profitable to use a template-like web creation service or should I learn basic programming prior to considering starting in ecommerce?
As a fast lane fetus I have nothing EXCEPT potential right now. That and a can of beans will give me gas, but we all start somewhere. :smxE:
Anyway, I have been able to do a couple of sandwich lease option deals over the past 6 months, which has brought in about $5k. I have had nothing but problems from crap tenants and absolutely hate cold calling owners to try to talk them into owner financing. I am not a hustler. I’m way too introverted for that (not shy, just introverted).
I am considering ecommerce, but have hesitancy about it. Having no programing skills whatsoever, how much does that factor in to ecommerce success?
Is it profitable to use a template-like web creation service or should I learn basic programming prior to considering starting in ecommerce?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
