What's new

Ecommerce that thrives or survives off of viral marketing

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

phenom4hire

Onwards and Upwards
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
119
Location
Jesup, GA
Rep Bank
$440
User Power: 80%
I post this in relation to a business Ive seen mentioned elsewhere. I don't know if most here are familiar with potatoparcel.com but it is basically a guy who sends potatoes through the mail with funny or planned messages on them. I don't think this business actually provides much value other than maybe shock/humor on the part of the recipient. That leads me to believe that the initial and continued success depended on this idea going viral which it did.

My question to INSIDERS is this. After finding success to the tune of 20,000 in sales and 10,000 in profit a month, how would you approach the future of this particular business? In an interview I recently heard with him, it sounded like they were planning on ramping up business a bit and maybe expanding into to themed potato's or something. I don't understand his thought process of being able to sustain such a business. I see this flaming out before the end of the year but I could be completely wrong. I wonder how much of his profits he has put aside. Once people are bored with the idea, I see zero chance to maintain or sustain growth.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom