The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

eCommerce store on WordPress * What are the options for driving revs*

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

chrisbiz4444

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Aug 9, 2013
RI
What are the options for building a WordPress website with product that generates revs on its own. Drop ship?

How automated can eCommerce be?

I was going to flip the site on flippa but I doubt I will get good money for this site unless it produces income. Am I wrong?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Darius

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Apr 8, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
What are the options for building a WordPress website with product that generates revs on its own. Drop ship?

How automated can eCommerce be?

I was going to flip the site on flippa but I doubt I will get good money for this site unless it produces income. Am I wrong?

eConmerce can be very automated with employees/fulfillment company or drop shipping.

If you wanted to flip an eCommerce site, it should probably be a drop shipping one with good organic traffic & some kind of revenue, of course. Those tend to do well but I wouldn't flip a site "deceiving" people of fake revenue or whatever.

Not saying you would do any of that.

brycer9

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jan 21, 2013
Really? How can i learn more about this?

Take a look here: http://ecommerce.shopify.com/guides/dropshipping

Some things about dropshipping:

-You lose control in many ways. At any second your supplier could F*ck up and leave your customers unsatisfied. At any second the item could go out of stock. This can be mostly prevented by only using trusted suppliers. Do thorough research and look at bbb for each supplier. Make sure they have no problems with shipping

-Make sure you do extensive research on each product you stock. I made a big mistake by stocking alot of bad products, and had to pay alot for refunds. I just recently took out all the bad products. We only sell products that are rated above 3.5/5 stars. If we can't find any reviews for the product, we won't sell it.

-The pros are you can make your business almost 100% passive (You just send out an email when your item sells), you lower costs, and can open for business very quickly

International

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Oct 2, 2013
I'm a slow laner (for now) and for living I manage online marketing for some of the biggest independent pet brands in the UK. Quite a few of our stores run on WooCommerce.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.