pascal1234
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jun 10, 2012
- Messages
- 34
Rep Bank
$220
$220
User Power: 29%
All,
I made some basic tests for some business ideas and got some demands. One is a service for writing content. Now I am looking for a way to prepare a website to offer the services and that the clients can choose various options and pay immediately (for basic tasks).
The price would be depending on the language of the text and the length as well as the industry. Therefore, I was checking some ready to use commerce platforms like big commerce etc.
I also checked plugins for Wordpress, but could not find anything appropriate...
Does anyone of you have some experiences for ecommerce solution in the service industry? Are there any decent solutions that could be used for my purpose? I am close to hire come programmers to build a custom solution for me.
Thanks for our inputs!
I made some basic tests for some business ideas and got some demands. One is a service for writing content. Now I am looking for a way to prepare a website to offer the services and that the clients can choose various options and pay immediately (for basic tasks).
The price would be depending on the language of the text and the length as well as the industry. Therefore, I was checking some ready to use commerce platforms like big commerce etc.
I also checked plugins for Wordpress, but could not find anything appropriate...
Does anyone of you have some experiences for ecommerce solution in the service industry? Are there any decent solutions that could be used for my purpose? I am close to hire come programmers to build a custom solution for me.
Thanks for our inputs!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
