ThomasCalc
PARKED
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2015
- Messages
- 7
Rep Bank
$25
$25
I've a well-established project (good team and past, audience data, stats, etc.) in the area of video game industry.
The EBITDA at the end of the 3rd year in my business plan is 4,5 million USD. What EBITDA multiple shall I use to estimate the value of the company?
Remember, it's video games (PC games) industry, not casino or real-world gaming. I can't find such data anywhere.
The capital that I ask from the investor in the 1st year is 2 million USD. If the EBITDA multiple is not small, I probably don't need to offer him too much percent (%) share.
The EBITDA at the end of the 3rd year in my business plan is 4,5 million USD. What EBITDA multiple shall I use to estimate the value of the company?
Remember, it's video games (PC games) industry, not casino or real-world gaming. I can't find such data anywhere.
The capital that I ask from the investor in the 1st year is 2 million USD. If the EBITDA multiple is not small, I probably don't need to offer him too much percent (%) share.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
