Hey Guys,
Bit of an odd one for you today. I had a message from come through on eBay asking a silly question (I supply stuff for the Raspberry Pi, btw) and it went a little soe this:
[/FONT]To which I gave a silly reply:
Now he's come back with this gem!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Now I'm sure its just a bit of fun and nothing at all malicious (I also find it quite funny!), but what should you do in situations like this one? Do you do the sensible thing and just ignore them or do you have a little fun yourself and send an equally troll-like response?
Does anyone else here get these or is it just me?
Bit of an odd one for you today. I had a message from come through on eBay asking a silly question (I supply stuff for the Raspberry Pi, btw) and it went a little soe this:
Troll said:[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Have you got one in strawberry flavour?[/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]
[/FONT]To which I gave a silly reply:
[/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]Dezzamondo said:[FONT=arial,sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]We're fresh out of strawberries, but might be able to source a gooseberry.[/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]
It might go quite nicely with a dragonfruit though.[/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]
Thanks.
Now he's come back with this gem!
[/FONT]
Troll said:[FONT=arial,sans-serif]
[/FONT]Would a gooseberry flavoured one still work under water? I need an operational working depth of around three fathoms?
Thanks in advance
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Now I'm sure its just a bit of fun and nothing at all malicious (I also find it quite funny!), but what should you do in situations like this one? Do you do the sensible thing and just ignore them or do you have a little fun yourself and send an equally troll-like response?
Does anyone else here get these or is it just me?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
