What's new

Easy framework to fix any mindset issu

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Mister

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
May 22, 2021
Messages
118
Location
Germany
Rep Bank
$615
User Power: 102%
Do you have any thoughts that hold you back and want to fix it?

Then look no further.

I use that framework myself to fix any hindering thoughts that hold me back and it never failed me.
It's so simple that you will not believe it, but just try it out.

First, write down a thought that holds you back:

Why do I have fear of signing paid clients?

After that, you think about any reason that comes to your mind, look for at least three.

Why do I have fear of signing paid clients?
-> I dont have enough experience
-> I never signed any client
-> I dont know if my service will be profitable
-> I dont know if I can get my client's results


After you find some reasons why you CANT do it. You will use them to and find reasons why you CAN do it.

I dont have enough experience
-> Reason 1
-> Reason 2
-> Reason 3


You will need to do that for all the reasons why you CANT do it. When you are finished with that you should have removed the thought that holds you back and now are good to go.

I didn't invent it myself, It's a combination of two books, Tony Robbins - Awake the Giant and The Power of Consistency from another author.

I hope it will help you on your journey.

Stay hard
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom