I've been looking into various business ideas lately (My joining date... I still haven't done anything besides losing 300$. I'm disappointed in myself :bgh
I really like the idea of e-commerce. I have a very limited budget so I thought I would start with dropshipping and move on to FBA with the stores that succeed.
However, as much as I've been researching this, I realized that dropshippers will probably not want to deal with someone without a business entity.
I'm from Eastern Europe and I could very likely succeed in creating a business here, but the market here is very small unless I plan to go international (which is not something I'm even thinking about at the moment).
+ VAT and whatever other importing duties will kill my profits if I import from Asia.
So I figured I could enter the US market...
Not so fast. I found out that I'll need a US Bank account, US Merchant account, business entity and tax ID.
Are all these truly necessary? There are some people who set these things for you, but the prices are ''huge'', I think the last one I saw was charged 1k for all this.
So I'm left with basically 3 options:
1. Do it locally (in a country with barely 3 million people, really?).
2. Find a business partner from US.
3. Do something else.
There are more options of course, but I don't even have the basics... I need to learn to walk before running.
Does anyone have any experience with anything related to this?
Would love to hear your thoughts
I really like the idea of e-commerce. I have a very limited budget so I thought I would start with dropshipping and move on to FBA with the stores that succeed.
However, as much as I've been researching this, I realized that dropshippers will probably not want to deal with someone without a business entity.
I'm from Eastern Europe and I could very likely succeed in creating a business here, but the market here is very small unless I plan to go international (which is not something I'm even thinking about at the moment).
+ VAT and whatever other importing duties will kill my profits if I import from Asia.
So I figured I could enter the US market...
Not so fast. I found out that I'll need a US Bank account, US Merchant account, business entity and tax ID.
Are all these truly necessary? There are some people who set these things for you, but the prices are ''huge'', I think the last one I saw was charged 1k for all this.
So I'm left with basically 3 options:
1. Do it locally (in a country with barely 3 million people, really?).
2. Find a business partner from US.
3. Do something else.
There are more options of course, but I don't even have the basics... I need to learn to walk before running.
Does anyone have any experience with anything related to this?
Would love to hear your thoughts
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
