djax06
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jan 16, 2013
- Messages
- 43
Rep Bank
$170
$170
User Power: 79%
Hey guys!
I did a little search but couldn't find much definitive answers that pertains to my question.
I live in Canada and I want to get this e commerce thing going. Either drop ship or importing and shipping it my self, to start.
Is it much different than the US?
I would definitely target the Canadian market, but I'd also want to reach the US market as well.
I guess my question would be the the drop-ship/import model as scalable (given you have a product that fits the commandments) as it is in the US?
Is it much different than importing into the states? (the process I mean, not the required documentation and stuff)
I'll give searching but I'd love to hear your experiences.
Cheers,
D
I did a little search but couldn't find much definitive answers that pertains to my question.
I live in Canada and I want to get this e commerce thing going. Either drop ship or importing and shipping it my self, to start.
Is it much different than the US?
I would definitely target the Canadian market, but I'd also want to reach the US market as well.
I guess my question would be the the drop-ship/import model as scalable (given you have a product that fits the commandments) as it is in the US?
Is it much different than importing into the states? (the process I mean, not the required documentation and stuff)
I'll give searching but I'd love to hear your experiences.
Cheers,
D
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
