The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dutch fastlane business

Dutchstone

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Mar 20, 2017
Netherlands (Apeldoorn)
Hi All,

Here my story

I have Been a dropout from school when i had the age of 18 then i did some different kind of job´s. When i had the age of 20 i whent back to college and got a degree as a social worker. Then from 2008 it was a strugle to keep my jobs mainly because the crisis and flex contracts. At that point i was always intrested to make money through the internet. Back then i looked on the internet for different kind of things. I falled for a commercial in trading. Then next to working i tryed to learn as much about trading blowed many accounts, after 4 years i started to grasp the trading game. I got even an investor who wanted to invest 100k in me. But it was still hard mostly mentaly because he wanted to have 50% of the profits so to make somekind of money i needed to take more risk also my mindset and discipline wasn´t good enough at that point. Next to my jobs for agencies in social work different shift lack of sleep. It was hard to follow the markets corectly. At some point everyhting whent bad i lost the client because i lost 5k and was a bit depressed i didnt had a lot of friends anymore social life was destructed because all the time i spended on trading weekends reading looking at charts. Then i did not have a lot of work just barely enough to pay the rent was living on sometimes littarly bread and water. Eated myself full on my work if possible. Then someday when i was at home looking and studying the markets i got a call from an agency they had a job for me for longertime it was basically a contract for 6 months. Well that was better then i had before all the ime some weeks no work some weeks just 3 days or something like that.

This was the point what gotted me out of depression, i got the job at a psychiatric facilty as a socialtherapist. At the job i really started gettign back with my life i had now some normal income again and could working on myself again. After 6 months past the clinic hired me and buyed my contract off from the agencie. Then i met a great girl where i am know still together with whe bought a normal house nothing to fancy because i am still cautious (slowlaner) After 3 working there i was signed off again because they couldn´t give a ful contract yet here they can give you 3 contract of 1 year then they need to give a full contract. But mainly because austerity companies are caustious giving full contracts. After the 3 years i got another job but i missed my old job especially the salary was good there. In 3 months working in my new job they called me again if i wanna comeback. I didn´t hessitate and cameback now working there again for 1 year they just lengthened my contract for another year till 2018 may. But still don´t have a full contract. I still look sometimes at the markets and trade them mostly sim because i did it with 1k last year January to try again turned it in to 2,5k in just 3 weeks or so but then f*cked up mainly has to do with the greed and mindset. I left trading now on the side because i know i understand the market but 1 needs capital. Also the daytrading aspect is harder then the longer run imo.

But lets get to the point this year February i went on holiday wht i normally couldnt do with my gf to Curacao there i met a guy who was in to internet bussines. I was always interested in an own business mainly because i know my past with jobs and also i am sometimes still scared for this because i don´t have a full contract. At the moment i am a slowlaner my job doesnt pay bad but i save a lot i watch my expenses this mainly has to do because i had to struggle in the past. My gf is different but she respects me in this.

Now when i spoke to this guy he was like my age his bussines started in 2008 and i still a succes till now. He lived in Curacao mainly because the tax was 5% there and offcourse the beautifull weather gave him energy.

This is something like my dream what this guy was doing. My goal is that i can support myself atleast wit a succesfull online business and can move to a tropical country with my gf and son.

When i cameback the first thing i did was looking at ideas and i stumbled on some you tube videos mostly amazon resselers. Now i think this bussines is hard as a startup i have no idea yet i am just tipling my toes in the water as starting out becoming an entrepreneur i am not 1 yet but try to become 1.

I have the age of 34 so already a bit late throwed away a lot of my life in to forex, futures trading while i maybe should have looked in entrepeneur more i stumbled on this forum didn´t remember how but i know it is gold my gut felt different then on other stuff so i ditched those right away.

I started listening to all MJ you tube videos while driving on my car to my work. Reading the book next to it.

I hope I can find my way through the field because there is a lot of scam everywhere.

Every help is welcome.

A warm greeting from the Netherlands,

Dutchstone….

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mysterious

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Mar 13, 2017
Europe
Welcome to this forum. I didn't know in Netherlands wages are so high that you can buy your own house.
Better to start fast lane later than never right?

Dutchstone

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Mar 20, 2017
Netherlands (Apeldoorn)
Thanks for the welcome,

Morgage actually but not a huge 1 because i am cautious with morgages. But it is cheaper here now then renting because with quantative easing from the central banks rates are verry low. But then still i see many people around me making same mistakes as many did before 2008 get a max morgage setting rates for 10 years then telling wel i have only a rate of 2% they say i can pay the monthly expenses easilly. But what if they get kids or rates are in 10 year doubled or even 6% they F*cked if they still in there slowlane job. I find it fascinatting that banks still loan way to much money like they did before 2008 it is crazy what a morgage still someone can get even with a bad paying job.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...