The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

DTS Ltd introduction

DTS Ltd

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Aug 17, 2012
Born and raised in Brooklyn, NYC. When I was 19 I came to the conclusion that my path was to start a business, because I wasn't expecting to be able to work for the same company for 20+ years and retire with a pension.

My first job was at a business library. I figured that just by working there I'd be exposed to information that would help me start a business. Turns out that I was right.

I first discovered the internet in 1995, while sitting in a college computer lab. I actually started learning how to code HTML in a chatroom because it was fun. At least I thought so. I eventually got into developing websites for clients and finding ways to combine and crosslink the use of different services and resources online. Several years ago I was in a discussion forum and saw a link posted to an online trading platform. After setting up an account, and linking my other online accounts to it, along with joining a forum developed to teach people how to leverage the features of the trading platform to run a business, I eventually launched my first online investment program.

The trading platform collapsed, and I learned never to underestimate the power of greed to destroy the results of other people's productive work, but while it was active, I'd managed to make a pretty decent amount of money, was able to move and establish a home office, and got a better understanding of the general economy from the miniature, alternate economy of the trading platform.

So, when the the general economy went down the toilet around 2007-8, I had already experienced what other people were going to face. In 2006 I formally incorporated, at the invitation of the admins of the trading platform, who made it a requirement of all the merchant exchange agents within the system.

Since these companies were separate legal entities from the company that was running the trading platform, they all survived when the company was legally dissolved, and the trading platform was no more. Since then, I took what I'd learned and applied it to developing other skills.

So now I'm ready to launch new ventures, and found this forum through a posting in a Facebook group that I'm a member of. I must be getting mature, because I remember what the internet was like before Facebook, and YouTube...:rofl:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...