The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dropshipping

Leo Hendrix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Apr 15, 2014
Anyone on here into Dropshipping and have some reliable resources you could point out please?

I've come across antonmethod.com and dropshiplifestyle.com

Seems legit but pricey at $1000 a pop. for the Dropshipping guide.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jason91

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 15, 2015
USA
Anyone on here into Dropshipping and have some reliable resources you could point out please?

Don't pay anything for a drop shipping guide!

Choose your industry, look for distributors in the industry, look for manufacturers in the industry and contact them for a business relationship. They usually have dealer programs. Tell them you'll pay via card / upfront for higher chance of approval. Get as many distributors as you can, you'll want that for price checking and inventory amongst other things.

Usually if u have a company registration, they'll approve you. Save the 1000$ for business registration stuff! Depending on your state you may need certificate of authority, some distributors will ask you for it. Give me the rest of the money :p

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I still like the idea of finding local businesses that are not online, and taking their products on line for them.

Leo Hendrix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Apr 15, 2014
@jason91

Thanks man I started by looking at niche market gaps in my home country first, I also have contacts with some manufacturers here.

I don't have 1K to spend so once I make my first 1K of profit I will come and spend some of it at your company ;) cheers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

H. Palmer

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Aug 12, 2011
Fastlane Metro

Drop shipping guides are nonsense.

Choose your industry first on the basis of the knowledge you already have and/or your interests.

Then approach suppliers. They can be manufacturers, importers, wholesalers or low price online retailers.

mws87

talk less, listen more.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
May 5, 2015
California

I believe there's an AMA around here that has some good information about drop shipping. I'd search for it but I'm mobile right now, check in the gold threads.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.