The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Download The 4-Hour WorkWeek in PDF

howard_two

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Apr 16, 2008
Last edited:

Jonleehacker

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Oct 31, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
Sorry, distributing copyright material is not only slowlane, but against the law.

I'd suggest a mod to remove this post, and if you don't delete the file on snapdrive, I'll report it there.

australianinvestor

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Aug 4, 2007
Australia
Hi Howard,

I applaud your willingness to share with us, but it's not ok to upload someone else's intellectual property (unless you've got Tim's publisher's permission). Tim's publisher probably paid him a good deal of money for the book, and being investors ourselves, I'm sure we'd be unhappy if someone was getting the benefits of our investment without paying for it. Besides, I think you're putting yourself (and thefastlanetomillions.com) in a bad legal position by distributing copyrighted material here, even if it's just a link.

I bought the authorised digital version (in Adobe Digital Editions format) about six months ago for $15 USD (an another cool book by Seth Godin). It's not much, especially when compared to the value the book provides. I'm sure there's even cheaper hard copies on Amazon or eBay.

Sorry to be a party pooper!

Daniel.

P.S.: Please ignore this if you do have the publisher's permission.

howard_two

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Apr 16, 2008
You're nicer than me... :)

I've had my digital stuff ripped off too many times, it touches a nerve.

Man your post was nice.
If you call that harsh talk, what would you say about what I've heard in the Army. :smxF:

australianinvestor

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Aug 4, 2007
Australia
Sgt. Jon, can I borrow a howitzer? There's idiot I need to take care of a few miles away, and I couldn't be bothered travelling! ;-) Hehehehehe

I remember legitimately cutting class one day by asking a teacher renowned for being easy to send me home sick (I WAS sick of the useless shizzle they were teaching that day, and after all, I had some investment analysis to do - back when i was 15. Being a private school, the teacher was either just easy or thought we paid enough, so he shouldn't care! hehehe)

I felt bad for a second for leading this thread off course, but then I remembered which thread it was...

La la la la, la di da... it's Friday! Woohoo!

What are you guys up to for the weekend?

Daniel

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Sgt. Jon, can I borrow a howitzer? There's idiot I need to take care of a few miles away, and I couldn't be bothered travelling! ;-) Hehehehehe

I remember legitimately cutting class one day by asking a teacher renowned for being easy to send me home sick (I WAS sick of the useless shizzle they were teaching that day, and after all, I had some investment analysis to do - back when i was 15. Being a private school, the teacher was either just easy or thought we paid enough, so he shouldn't care! hehehe)

I felt bad for a second for leading this thread off course, but then I remembered which thread it was...

La la la la, la di da... it's Friday! Woohoo!

What are you guys up to for the weekend?

Daniel
Finally a baseball-less weekend! I'm going to try to get some shit done to get my website started shortly, so I'm going to be sending out a few emails. Then, of course, I'll be taking advantage of the fact that it's a weekend, so I'll go out with my friends tonight.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.