I've only worked for startups and SMEs.
However, I’ve had moments where I was sitting at a laptop and applied to hundreds of big brand companies.
I’ve never made the jump, but I know why I sent out my resume.
I felt tired.
Tired of seeing a low bank account balance...tired of coming to work where everyone is on edge...tired of working months on a project with a high probability of failure.
It takes a toll. It can feel like you’re suffocating. You gasp for air, but there’s nothing there.
You look at people who work for corporate companies. You see their pictures on Facebook of them going on vacation, hanging out at the beach with their girlfriend, and attending conferences.
Not you.
You’re in your empty office on a Saturday night working until 3 a.m. You feel very alone, but you tell yourself it’s worth it.
I can be a part of something great. I can say, “I was there from the beginning. I helped build it.” You continue working because you believe in creating a great legacy.
You believe passion and perseverance will conquer all obstacles...
You believe in yourself.
However, I’ve had moments where I was sitting at a laptop and applied to hundreds of big brand companies.
I’ve never made the jump, but I know why I sent out my resume.
I felt tired.
Tired of seeing a low bank account balance...tired of coming to work where everyone is on edge...tired of working months on a project with a high probability of failure.
It takes a toll. It can feel like you’re suffocating. You gasp for air, but there’s nothing there.
You look at people who work for corporate companies. You see their pictures on Facebook of them going on vacation, hanging out at the beach with their girlfriend, and attending conferences.
Not you.
You’re in your empty office on a Saturday night working until 3 a.m. You feel very alone, but you tell yourself it’s worth it.
I can be a part of something great. I can say, “I was there from the beginning. I helped build it.” You continue working because you believe in creating a great legacy.
You believe passion and perseverance will conquer all obstacles...
You believe in yourself.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
