The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Domain Deals

JustinWheeler

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Sep 16, 2012
Trujillo, North of Peru
There are periodically really good deals on domains out there.

I thought I would share this one because I think they are a very reliable host and this is a very good price.

Moniker.com is currently selling .com domains until the 21st September for $5.99.

I don't know if there is a thread specifically for domain registration special offers, (I couldn't find one) but as I suspect many of us tend to buy a few, I thought this might be useful.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

nzerinto

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Aug 1, 2012
Toronto, Canada
You can usually get really good deals with Namecheap. They've had $1 and $2 deals in the past, for standard TLDs, just keep an eye on their Twitter account.
Also can't beat the free domain privacy for the first year...

thejanitor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Sep 25, 2012
I am currently moving about 300 domains from GoDaddy to Name.com. I contacted them directly and they adjusted my account for domains and transfers at a fair $8 price along with free Whois privacy.

I personally love their service and customer service. I used to get domains with GoDaddy for $5.99 however they took away that option for renewals recently running me up to nearly $15. I discussed this with them and it was merely a growth in business decision, which I can understand. However, I have a business to run too, thus my decision to switch.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.