The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Does this business exist?

Allthingznew

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 26, 2007
I've been looking for sales people and so far I haven't found anyone. I had an interview yesterday that got me thinking, what if you could hire an agency of sorts instead of people? Does something like this exist? A sales company offers the service of selling?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Allthingznew

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 26, 2007
I think tim ferris mentioned one in 4 hour work week. I will see if I can locate it.

Thanks for mentioning Tim Ferris. Changes the search term to outsourcing and ding ding ding we have a winner. Now I just have to review the search results to hopefully find a local solution.

Thanks again

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
no prob. I thought my copy was at this location, but it is not, so I cannot give specifics. If I remember correctly, his is all about call centers.

BLSH

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 14, 2008
Yes.... These exist... Along with the Outsourcing (aka BPO = Business Process Outsourcing) people, this is offered by companies that offer exclusively Marketing/Sales Services.

If you can let me know what product/service you want help selling, I might be able to dig somethings up.

Best,

BLSH

Allthingznew

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 26, 2007
Yes.... These exist... Along with the Outsourcing (aka BPO = Business Process Outsourcing) people, this is offered by companies that offer exclusively Marketing/Sales Services.

If you can let me know what product/service you want help selling, I might be able to dig somethings up.

Best,

BLSH

Yes, I have found companies with the concept of sales outsourcing. I've already had a couple tell me they don't sell advertising, which is what I'm looking for. Thanks

Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.slamco.com

This does not appear to be a match, but thanks, it does look promising for someone with new technology though.

BLSH

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 14, 2008
ATN, Just so I can understand better, what type of advertising do you want to sell?

Billboards, Radio/TV, pay per click/banner ads, etc. Do you have a website I can visit?

Allthingznew

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 26, 2007
BLSH, right now I have a great idea that I can't post on the internet yet. It's advertising for local businesses and I have plans to go national. New twist on an old idea kind of thing. I'm sorry I really can't shed more light, but it would not be a wise move at this time. Hope you understand.

BLSH

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 14, 2008
No worries, I understand your concerns. I am interested because I have been involved in Sales/Marketing all my life, and I thought I could help.

Allthingznew

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 26, 2007
No worries, I understand your concerns. I am interested because I have been involved in Sales/Marketing all my life, and I thought I could help.

Appreciated. Interested in starting your own company of this kind?:idx:

BLSH

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 14, 2008
If you mean would I like to hijack your idea? Then the answer is no.... :tdown:

But if you mean, would I start a complementary business to yours so we can both succeed? Absolutely.......:cheers:

Allthingznew

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 26, 2007
But if you mean, would I start a complementary business to yours so we can both succeed? Absolutely.......:cheers:

That is exactly what I mean.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
I know of a guy who owned a business that was basically a pool of salesman. Ironically, the POOL of salesmen was made up of HOT TUB salesmen. When there was a trade show or something of the sort that was showing off hot tubs, they would get commissioned by spa dealers and companies, and they'd go to the events and sell for them. This sounded like something you were looking for...

BLSH

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 14, 2008
I am all ears ATN, please check your PM.

Allthingznew

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 26, 2007
Thanks K,

It doesn't look like a fit, it's direct response exclusively, but it's good to keep incase... thanks again.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.