What's new

Does retail shop make CENTS?

Threads with an onging chat or conversation

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Bonny212

New Contributor
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Oct 31, 2024
Messages
42
Location
USA
Rep Bank
$405
User Power: 93%
II started selling tennis rackets in my country. As I saw that very few stores supply tennis equipment to us.

Does it make CENTS?

C - I buy rackets from famous brands (that is supposedly a resale, bought cheaper, sold more expensive) net profit from one racket is 50$, I depend on the manufacturers of these rackets? On their pricing perhaps? But I can't even imagine that they will stop supplying rackets.... drop your thoughts below about this...

E - low barrier I think, anyone can buy cheaper version, I have several competitors and so we have a price range of $220-$250 per racquet. (You can't go any higher, because people will buy the same racket cheaper from a competitor).

N - huge need, lots of people ask me about racquets and are willing to buy + I have the lowest price on the market right now ( +1 value skew????). I know mj was talking about markets where the barrier to entry is low, you can compete on price and that's it.
T - human resources + local stores around the country

S - I can scale around my country.

I know it's better to do a business that doesn't meet all the CENTS at once, but then how do you then further make it meet the cents in theory? What confuses me the most here is that I depend on brands and supplies and also a low threshold of entry.

Feel free to drop your opinion below... Thanks
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

T - O dep tdemi esuapf nz duapvsz.

Zuas qsugomi tezt ATE -- zuas OQ effsitt tezt uvjisxoti.

Ot vippot coh op zuas duapvsz? O xuamfp'v vjopl tu cetif up zuas OQ.

Jux ecuav qodlmicemm?

Og zua qmep vu tjoq duapvszxofi, vjip tdemi otp'v vjev coh ug ep ottai.
 
Zuas qsugomi tezt ATE -- zuas OQ effsitt tezt uvjisxoti.

Ot vippot coh op zuas duapvsz? O xuamfp'v vjopl tu cetif up zuas OQ.

Jux ecuav qodlmicemm?

Og zua qmep vu tjoq duapvszxofi, vjip tdemi otp'v vjev coh ug ep ottai.
Cav xjev ecuav dupvsum? Ov't csepft, vjios qsodit, us puv?

Epf mux cessois vu ipvsz
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom