joshbailey1992
New Contributor
back in high school, when I lived in north New Jersey, I'd frequently browse the Manhattan craigslist pages for deals to take advantage of. (the city was a 20 min train ride away)
It didn't take long for me to notice that NYC's "free" pages alone were 100+ posts long......fresh everyday
also, when compared to the north jersey pages, items flew off the shelves much quicker. there wasn't a product I couldn't sell within 24 hours.
......
I live in Baton Rouge, LA now (LSU student)....craigslist pages are much more sparse here...I miss the good ole' days lol
Any craigslist veterans out there tonight? :coolgleamA:
It didn't take long for me to notice that NYC's "free" pages alone were 100+ posts long......fresh everyday
also, when compared to the north jersey pages, items flew off the shelves much quicker. there wasn't a product I couldn't sell within 24 hours.
......
I live in Baton Rouge, LA now (LSU student)....craigslist pages are much more sparse here...I miss the good ole' days lol
Any craigslist veterans out there tonight? :coolgleamA:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
