I am a serial entrepreneur and my single greatest impediment to fast growth and market dominance is a lack of highly specialized individuals whom are proficient in coding. Where can I find people that are adept in coding, but also have a keen understanding that deferred incomes can be exponentially larger than any alternative market earning power they may presently enjoy? I understand the fundamentals of not wanting to work for free, but what if the equity enticement reflects hundreds of thousands or millions, isn't that a sufficient taunt? Frequently, I hack my websites together myself just to get it into the market, but I am admittedly novice in this arena and wish to pursue the tenets of business in which I excel. Networking events have yielded unimpressive connections and I have recruited from my local universities, but they seek "stable" jobs with Amazon
.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
