The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Does anyone know how this wordpress issue works?

A post of a ranting nature...

Amro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Oct 5, 2018
Schoorl
Hi all,

I need some help. I allready did some searches on the net for this but can't find it. I knew from the past how this was done but I forget.

Does anyone know how I can remove the Test 2 link in the right corner. This is a place where breadcrumb links appear I can seem to remove it. I have yoast seo plugin installed and looked into but I think I'm overlooking it.

postpagelink.png

Anyone can help me?

All the best,
Amro

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Amro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Oct 5, 2018
Schoorl
Hi,

I designed it mezelf although you don't see the reader but this is a wordpress setting or some plugin setting.

All the best,
Amro

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
Hard to tell without having access to the site. (It's not a setting in the core WP.)

Not sure what you mean by designed it. Are you coding up the php files? Or using some builder/blocks?

The quick and dirty way to make it disappear is to inspect element and find the id/class. Then head over to Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS and set the elements you want to hide to display:none

Yoast doesn't insert breadcrumbs into themes, but other plugins might. So disable them all. If it disappears, then re-enable one by one.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Amro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Oct 5, 2018
Schoorl
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Let me check the de-activation of plugins :).

All the best,
Amro

Choate

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Mar 25, 2014
Boston
This might be simple, but I would check the toolbar right widget, navigation menu settings, header, and site settings.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.