The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Do you know a guy in his 60s?

Threads with an onging chat or conversation

GymBro

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Mar 2, 2023
Do you know a guy in his 60s that is looking to lose weight, become more mobile or be healthier in 6 months? I’m taking on 5 case studies for free, because that’s all I can handle. I just want to get some testimonials for my course. I help them lose weight and get healthier without restrictive diets and other hard things. It works. I’d just like more testimonials to show it works across different scenarios. Does anyone you like come to mind?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Epynok

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jun 20, 2023
yes ok i followed a script. But it wasn't a lie. I need case studies
You could offer those who initially buy your product money or some other thing that will make them do a testimonial about how this product helped them in their life.

That is what Ali Abdaal is doing with his first book Feel Good Productivity.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Do you know a guy in his 60s that is looking to lose weight, become more mobile or be healthier in 6 months? I’m taking on 5 case studies for free, because that’s all I can handle. I just want to get some testimonials for my course. I help them lose weight and get healthier without restrictive diets and other hard things. It works. I’d just like more testimonials to show it works across different scenarios. Does anyone you like come to mind?
My cat comes to mind hes chubby, lazy, and doesn't like to exercise. He pukes up his food and eats too fast.

Oh and he doesn't like to be annoyed either. So don't bother him or he will just walk away.

He's very skidish and has no confidence. Hates being held. Will meow in a corner as if he's lonely when he's loved.

Attachments

• 20231016_205810.jpg
    20231016_205810.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 2

GymBro

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Mar 2, 2023
You could offer those who initially buy your product money or some other thing that will make them do a testimonial about how this product helped them in their life.

That is what Ali Abdaal is doing with his first book Feel Good Productivity.
I am flat broke. So I can't give them money. Should I give them an extra bonus?

Epynok

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jun 20, 2023
I am flat broke. So I can't give them money. Should I give them an extra bonus?
Yea sure! You would have to think of something creative though.

Why not start this question as a new thread in the forum? You will get many answers for sure from experienced guys.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.