The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

do research in preparation for creating my brand/website/niche.

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Vasili27

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Jun 2, 2021
Philadelphia Pa
Hey guys I just recently purchased a service that gives me tons of insight on any company, I got this because im doing research into companies that are in certain niches ive written down and are im comparisons to see which niche I want to hop into. Now obviously I know that figuring out my target audience and keywords are important, but there its a TON of information and im not sure exactly what exact things I should be looking at and what is not so useful, for example like organic research, paid traffic, backlinks analytics. If anyone could maybe help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated!

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Seems like a backwards way of doing things.

I'd start with a need or a particular value skew, and then back-research from there.

Sounds like you want to start the other way around.

Vasili27

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jun 2, 2021
Philadelphia Pa
Seems like a backwards way of doing things.

I'd start with a need or a particular value skew, and then back-research from there.

Sounds like you want to start the other way around.
thanks for the replay MJ!, yea agree I think I was just looking at it from backwards. and speaking of need I had an idea last night that solves a need so I think im going to invest some time into that.

BlackMagician

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
thanks for the replay MJ!, yea agree I think I was just looking at it from backwards. and speaking of need I had an idea last night that solves a need so I think im going to invest some time into that.
Invest time into reading the book and then spend time on reading gold and notable threads here on forum instead of that idea.

After doing that, visit that idea again. You will find yourself way better than now.

Vasili27

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jun 2, 2021
Philadelphia Pa
Invest time into reading the book and then spend time on reading gold and notable threads here on forum instead of that idea.

After doing that, visit that idea again. You will find yourself way better than now.
thanks for the feedback and I agree with what you say, but why couldn't I continue reading the book and good/notable threads here on the forum while I invest time into the idea? is there a reason you said it this way? because if you read and work on the idea what you learn can go directly into what your working on no? correct me if im wrong.

BlackMagician

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
thanks for the feedback and I agree with what you say, but why couldn't I continue reading the book and good/notable threads here on the forum while I invest time into the idea? is there a reason you said it this way? because if you read and work on the idea what you learn can go directly into what your working on no? correct me if im wrong.
sharpen the saw.
After reading your post I felt that you need some mindset shift which comes after reading those.

Btw your choice.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Read the free book, some excellent insights. I also did the website quiz and I did a visual on a...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Cool - glad to have you. And yes it should help a lot. When you are in the new group just post...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom