The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Do or Die situation.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

hope_

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 22, 2024
Quick Intro:
I'm 18, from asian third world country. People don't wanna believe in or take any risk of unscripted life. You will have to show them.
I have four moths till my college exams. I don't like studying, i was good at it but i think something changed, the fact that people kept saying that "it is the only way to become successful. either you study or be a failure for the rest of your life".

So, the goal is to get to 1k in 4 months, that's like above average salary here. I have already decided on doing this with google ads at the start and maybe later branch out to something else as @Oso said. Currently i'm getting started with the google ads guide and later will watch and read content by @Andy Black. Maybe a bit more reading on the topic.
I will start looking for a client as early as possible (don't want to prepare for too long, things will come along the journey) then i can improve my skills on the side constantly.

I will dedicate as much time as possible into it as i will have to study side by side. No more excuses.
I hope and will try my best to never look back and keep moving forward.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

hope_

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 22, 2024
Quick Updates:
Watched some videos and threads posted by Andy. I think i have consumed enough and gained enough knowledge to know how to do the process and improve where needed.
Will start cold mailing people starting today.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.