The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Do one thing at a time

gotbalz

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 2, 2010
New Yawk
I am finding it very hard to keep focused on one business venture at a time. I do have my main business that brings in all of my income, but I also have two other startups that I am in the process of getting going while I am in my off season of my main business. Keep in mind that during my off season there is nothing to do with main business. Even sales work cant begin for another 4-6 weeks.

Seems like every other day I am on some website that gets me hooked on the next best thing. Im thinking maybe I need to take a break from surfing the web for a while and just concentrate on one thing at a time. It would be tough to do. Any other ideas on how to stay focused?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

petethepeddler

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Sep 2, 2010
PA / NY
It sounds like you're bored with your main business and you want to try the next big idea. Have you built up and streamlined your main business to the point where it is ready to be sold? If so, divest yourself of your main business and use the funds to pursue your new interests.

If it hasn't gotten to that point yet, then when will it? What is your overall plan and vision for your main business? How are you going to get there? What are you doing to get there? What should you be doing with regards to the main business, while you are surfing the web looking at the next big thing?

Just some thoughts.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.