The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

do NOT open this post!

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
Oh I almost forgot... if you're targeting some of those low volume keywords, do some bum marketing. Harnessing the power of other websites SEO with a link to your own can be very interesting.

I think these links will give a quick overview. I think one is sales copy for some stupid opt in or product, pay no mind to that or the IM hoopla, the sites listed are accurate and it should explain it half way decent.

http://www.bummarketingblog.com/

http://www.bummarketingmethod.com/Article_Marketing.html

Interesting articles! Sounds like theone guy is promoting AdWords Analyzer 3.0. ...Are you using this software?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
Software? No. You write content (articles, bullets, whatever) and use the SEO power of other sites to link to yours and get more exposure. The idea is your prospects are prequalified because they found your content by searching, read your articles or whatever, and are now on your site that was linked.

I think you mean article submission services. Same principles, but you pay for mass submission to many sites at once. I was talking about small, targeted campaigns thrown out by yourself. This doesn't rule out submission services like Jonlee mentioned, same concept.

Allthingznew

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 26, 2007
No, I think she means the keyword analyzer software.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.