CharlieCharles
PARKED
- Joined
- Jul 8, 2013
- Messages
- 12
Rep Bank
$45
$45
Hi
Are emails talking about doing a
project together binding as joint venture?
4 years ago I talked to Jo (Jo is not his real name)
about doing this joint venture together
in email messages and in person but
no contract was ever made or signed
Over 4 years I tried different business ideas
for project but focused on the same market
to see if could work within that market
Over 4 years
Jo has never paid anything toward the project
Jo has not done any input or time into the project
No money has passed hands
But Jo always need money because he never has any
I would see Jo few times a year
talk about the project. Say we maybe
do some work on the project in future together
But I didn't say that to him
we we're no longer business partners
even he done no work on the project
Jo still saw it we we're business partner
Yesterday I saw Jo just as I was about to
launch the project and he say "Where the money!"
My concern is Jo never has any money
if the project was successful
I know Jo would use the emails to say
he was a joint partner do a no win no fee's
What do you suggestions?
Many Thanks for your feedback
Are emails talking about doing a
project together binding as joint venture?
4 years ago I talked to Jo (Jo is not his real name)
about doing this joint venture together
in email messages and in person but
no contract was ever made or signed
Over 4 years I tried different business ideas
for project but focused on the same market
to see if could work within that market
Over 4 years
Jo has never paid anything toward the project
Jo has not done any input or time into the project
No money has passed hands
But Jo always need money because he never has any
I would see Jo few times a year
talk about the project. Say we maybe
do some work on the project in future together
But I didn't say that to him
we we're no longer business partners
even he done no work on the project
Jo still saw it we we're business partner
Yesterday I saw Jo just as I was about to
launch the project and he say "Where the money!"
My concern is Jo never has any money
if the project was successful
I know Jo would use the emails to say
he was a joint partner do a no win no fee's
What do you suggestions?
Many Thanks for your feedback
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
