The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

DIY "Smoothie"?

Lights

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Apr 13, 2011
On the Internet
There's this "fruit smoothie", that I found online in one of fav forums I visit, and I thought, "That sounds kind of fastlane if I were to sell this on a higher level". Based on the studies, it is suppose to add nearly 100% more to the lifespan... "pigs" in other words the fountain of youth, there's not a huge market for this as of now, so there's not much competition. If a human were to take this hypothetically, they would add 3 decades to their life (based on the forum) Not enough studies/proof, since the study came out recently. The product sells for 80 USD, but could be DIY for 30 USD, but I have to buy 5500 worth of the ingredients to beat the competition.

I cannot sell this for human consumption either, in the advertisement/marketing. The main ingredients in it are not regulated/banned by the law as of now, so it's not illegal, but it's not FDA approve. The ingredients I need for this could be found in a grocery store.

1. okay, anyone have good books that you recommend for home businesses.??
2. What if I wanted to mass produce this item? How could I do that, but starting at home???
3. Anyone farmers and sells eggs? I was thinking of selling eggs that had this ingredient, but it's just a thought.

Thanks

ps: as of now I think it's snake oil, but people really believe it works.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.