- Joined
- Aug 14, 2014
- Messages
- 207
Rep Bank
$730
$730
User Power: 112%
So after lots of lurking, lots of wantruprenership, lots of crying in my milk about the shiny life insurance gig not being the golden ticket I had expected it to be. Lots of reasoning that a certain failure such as that is a good thing. I have been scouring the web looking for lots of things I am already capable of. I landed on atwo pain points. One is from a previous experience that haunted me and many other young people. Two is the ability to get something to the masses in a way that is lucrative, new, and you do not have to be any sort of XYZ to get started.
Writing, or self publishing.
I did scan the web. Here in this forum lead me to the Foundation. An amazing Idea/think tank/positive place to be. Which in turn lead me to a young person named Chandler Bolt. Someone who grinned alot and rightfully so. He is a best selling author and is under 30. Say what? Dug a little deeper. Picked up his book on publishing quality, quickly. Navy seal'd it all up by saying "shoot I can do that. He did it, I can do it."
Now here is the key thing. Fleeting motivation and actual tangible action are two very different. Things. But writing is something I am actually really good at. It is basically sales. Just spoken. I am and always have been good at speaking.
So. Here I am. Sticking it to the forums that have shielded me from my parents limited mindset, protected me from those who live within limits, looked at me like that stupid kid on the occasion of my seemingly stupid questions, and pointing the newbie towards threads so I wouldn't look any more lost. Thank y'all. I plan for this book to kick the others off the shelves.
Writing, or self publishing.
I did scan the web. Here in this forum lead me to the Foundation. An amazing Idea/think tank/positive place to be. Which in turn lead me to a young person named Chandler Bolt. Someone who grinned alot and rightfully so. He is a best selling author and is under 30. Say what? Dug a little deeper. Picked up his book on publishing quality, quickly. Navy seal'd it all up by saying "shoot I can do that. He did it, I can do it."
Now here is the key thing. Fleeting motivation and actual tangible action are two very different. Things. But writing is something I am actually really good at. It is basically sales. Just spoken. I am and always have been good at speaking.
So. Here I am. Sticking it to the forums that have shielded me from my parents limited mindset, protected me from those who live within limits, looked at me like that stupid kid on the occasion of my seemingly stupid questions, and pointing the newbie towards threads so I wouldn't look any more lost. Thank y'all. I plan for this book to kick the others off the shelves.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
