- Joined
- Nov 4, 2007
- Messages
- 118
Rep Bank
$280
$280
User Power: 11%
I came across some posts from Martin Hutchinson's blog about all things economy related and stumbled into his dividend investing program which peeked my attention. There are some wild 10-30% returns being thrown around by investing in stable dividend companies that are almost guaranteed to pay quarterly while maintain their share price.
I realize the site reads like an infomercial and it has lots of "to good to be true" content on it that raises the bs meter a bunch. It costs $2k with a 90 day refund guarantee. I removed the link: moneymappress.com/category/trading-services/permanent-wealth-investor
I googled his name and the program name in a few configurations and couldnt turn up any dirt from others that have used the program that feel slighted or ripped off in any way. I really thought I would find something. I figured I would see if some of the more seasoned investors have used the program or even have heard about it. Why would this guy sell his proven methods if it made so much money and was so good?
I realize the site reads like an infomercial and it has lots of "to good to be true" content on it that raises the bs meter a bunch. It costs $2k with a 90 day refund guarantee. I removed the link: moneymappress.com/category/trading-services/permanent-wealth-investor
I googled his name and the program name in a few configurations and couldnt turn up any dirt from others that have used the program that feel slighted or ripped off in any way. I really thought I would find something. I figured I would see if some of the more seasoned investors have used the program or even have heard about it. Why would this guy sell his proven methods if it made so much money and was so good?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
