The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Distributor of foreign products in Poland looking for mentoring

Idea threads

JanW

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Mar 30, 2018
Poland
Hi there!
My name is Jan, i'm writing from Poland. Why Poland? 38kk population + a lot of people from Ukraine come to Poland to work and live.
Poland is Central European country which is developing very fast to become a leader in the whole region.
I believe that in couple of years Poland can become competetive with German or even ahead in some areas. For sure we have got trust of many European people how we act about the ukraine war and as a reliable partner.

My company is very small focused around IT consulting, online marketing and sales (mostly outsourcing and cooperation with freelancers). The company is the source for me to get everything I need to promote new products and brands ( I can make quality websites, marketing campaigns, brand management just by my own company, so it's very cheap for me ). I'm exclusive distributor of Netherland's brand of hair cosmetics but it's not selling as good as I expected (there are problems with sales in drogerie chains - however I could learn a lot about all the requirements and all the process to make it happen). This gave me a lot of experience with taxes, all the law issues, recycling, transport, marketing, live shows in trade fairs. Basicly I know a lot to run this business without any issues. Transport, insurances, consumer support etc etc.
I'm well experienced in health/beauty but i'm open for any possibility that I can feel excitement about.

I'm interested in growing and learning new things. I'm mostly interested in importing some products from USA but European countries are also point of my interest (this I know how to handle). I need to learn about import from countries from other continents than Europe. It would be very exciting to know how to do it properly.

I'm looking for Mentor, someone who can share with me their thoughts about import/export. Maybe you can share with me some products, brands that we can bring to Poland. I have some money to invest in quality products and all the background to create Polish websites, sales channels, bring the new brand to trade fairs, dealing with customer support, meet all the legal/law issues. Starting with research, learning about competitives, how they act, where they promote and sell products. As an expert I have done few Marketing/Competitors/SEO audits for companies who received European Union budget for growth in network sales.

What can I offer - honest partnership in Poland.
All my foreign business partners are visiting Poland to meet me from time to time. I can show you best cities, cool places, you can have a great time and make some business in the same time.

Become my guest.
Best regards,
Jan

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.