Hey all,
I just got done submitting my part time job to the Discovery Channel for an episode of Dirty Jobs. I have no idea how they determine which jobs to do, but if you have a chance can you pop over and rate the job I submitted. I suspect the more people that vote and vote high, the more likely they will choose it.
You may have to join the forum to rate the suggestion but it is a simple process that takes next to no time.
Thanks in advance!
Oh, here is the link to my post: clean bombing range - Topic Powered by Eve For Enterprise
I just got done submitting my part time job to the Discovery Channel for an episode of Dirty Jobs. I have no idea how they determine which jobs to do, but if you have a chance can you pop over and rate the job I submitted. I suspect the more people that vote and vote high, the more likely they will choose it.
You may have to join the forum to rate the suggestion but it is a simple process that takes next to no time.
Thanks in advance!
Oh, here is the link to my post: clean bombing range - Topic Powered by Eve For Enterprise
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
