- Joined
- Aug 9, 2013
- Messages
- 218
Rep Bank
$780
$780
User Power: 124%
Ok so I have so many ideas (and so little execution) that I just wanted to start posting some here. I am not exactly sure why, but maybe just to get them off my chest. Please go to town....
1) The IDEA
An app (or other platform) that allows branded consumer businesses to target very specific/profiled groups of individuals with marketing and more importantly marketing that allows direct feedback and interaction from the potential consumer.
What's in it for consumers? Free stuff, entry into competitions for merchandise, cash giveaways. In exchange consumers will offer up very specific information on disposable income, hobbies, brands you like etc as part of registration and ongoing profile updates. Also the consumer will be required to give a certain amount of time to actually view / interact with the marketing being directed their way.
Consumer gets free stuff in exchange for a few minutes a day and the businesses get to get highly targeted marketing out there via smartphone/tablets as well as have opportunity to directly interact and seek feedback from the people who buy or could buy their gear.
2) The PROBLEM
An assumed problem and one I need to verify is marketing has room to evolve into being more targeted (like internet cookies almost) and branded consumer businesses do not have enough direct two way interaction with customers. Knowing what customers want and like is extremely important for a brand I would suggest
3) The SOLUTION
Database of consumers (who sign up consentingly) is directly linked via the app/software to the businesses that want their money and want their thoughts. Smartphone usage is huge these days (and growing) so definite area for deep reach. We provide additional marketing expertise in helping business design best bang for buck marketing, not the usual picture of my gizmo and price. I have a vision where the marketing is highly interactive (almost game like) with the consumer being more involved in the brand.
4) The RESULT
Business = more understanding of their consumer. More effective advertising campaigns.
Consumer = Spend 10 minutes per day interacting to get free merchandise, competition entry.
5) The MARKET
Massive if value can be shown.
6) The FASTLANE model
Rapidly expanding if you can demonstrate direct linkage of increased profit or fanbase from the system.
Could expand into areas that link future growth of BLE4.0 (ibeacon). Consumer 'x' who is subscribed to 'freesh*t.com' buys something in an ibeacon interactive store (this will happen in the future). The purchase is registered in their subscription automatically and now their profile is defined even further via a real world purchase 'cookie'
7) The BUSINESS model
Subscription (free) for consumer with regular profile update requests (6 monthly). Business sign up per campaign.
8) The EXECUTION challenges
Getting business on board without having a few hundred thousand consumers signed up to prove reach.
How the hell do I price it?
Ensuring giveaways are actually enticing and that enough people get them. Perhaps the parent company gives away x% of profits weekly split into 'x' amount. Like 500, $50 prizes. All profit dependant.
Technology to implement.
Implementing fast enough and well enough so that the giants of marketing don't have time to crush my/your feeble attempts...
9) The BRAND idea
Not important right now. The vision is my brand to help others brands.
10) The EXIT strategy
Sell to some wealthy individual or company.
11) YOUR BOUNTY PRICE (If Any)*
Have not considered. May still pursue myself.
12) DISCLAIMER
I, Oztrepreneur UNDERSTAND THAT I AM POSTING THIS IDEA WITH NO EXPECTATION OF COMPENSATION, TODAY OR IN THE FUTURE SHOULD THE IDEA BE PURSUED, EXECUTED, OR ATTEMPTED. I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IDEA WILL REMAIN VIEWABLE TO ALL INSIDERS AND WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHILE POSTED IN THE INSIDER DOMAIN. I UNDERSTAND THAT NO COMPENSATION IS DUE SHOULD MY IDEA BECOME EXECUTED OR ATTEMPTED IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE "BOUNTY PRICE" I AM POSTING IS SIMPLY A PAYMENT TO REMOVE THE "INE" POST FROM VIEW AND IT DOES NOT SIGNIFY OWNERSHIP, EXCLUSIVE OR OTHERWISE, TO THE IDEA I AM POSTING.
1) The IDEA
An app (or other platform) that allows branded consumer businesses to target very specific/profiled groups of individuals with marketing and more importantly marketing that allows direct feedback and interaction from the potential consumer.
What's in it for consumers? Free stuff, entry into competitions for merchandise, cash giveaways. In exchange consumers will offer up very specific information on disposable income, hobbies, brands you like etc as part of registration and ongoing profile updates. Also the consumer will be required to give a certain amount of time to actually view / interact with the marketing being directed their way.
Consumer gets free stuff in exchange for a few minutes a day and the businesses get to get highly targeted marketing out there via smartphone/tablets as well as have opportunity to directly interact and seek feedback from the people who buy or could buy their gear.
2) The PROBLEM
An assumed problem and one I need to verify is marketing has room to evolve into being more targeted (like internet cookies almost) and branded consumer businesses do not have enough direct two way interaction with customers. Knowing what customers want and like is extremely important for a brand I would suggest
3) The SOLUTION
Database of consumers (who sign up consentingly) is directly linked via the app/software to the businesses that want their money and want their thoughts. Smartphone usage is huge these days (and growing) so definite area for deep reach. We provide additional marketing expertise in helping business design best bang for buck marketing, not the usual picture of my gizmo and price. I have a vision where the marketing is highly interactive (almost game like) with the consumer being more involved in the brand.
4) The RESULT
Business = more understanding of their consumer. More effective advertising campaigns.
Consumer = Spend 10 minutes per day interacting to get free merchandise, competition entry.
5) The MARKET
Massive if value can be shown.
6) The FASTLANE model
Rapidly expanding if you can demonstrate direct linkage of increased profit or fanbase from the system.
Could expand into areas that link future growth of BLE4.0 (ibeacon). Consumer 'x' who is subscribed to 'freesh*t.com' buys something in an ibeacon interactive store (this will happen in the future). The purchase is registered in their subscription automatically and now their profile is defined even further via a real world purchase 'cookie'
7) The BUSINESS model
Subscription (free) for consumer with regular profile update requests (6 monthly). Business sign up per campaign.
8) The EXECUTION challenges
Getting business on board without having a few hundred thousand consumers signed up to prove reach.
How the hell do I price it?
Ensuring giveaways are actually enticing and that enough people get them. Perhaps the parent company gives away x% of profits weekly split into 'x' amount. Like 500, $50 prizes. All profit dependant.
Technology to implement.
Implementing fast enough and well enough so that the giants of marketing don't have time to crush my/your feeble attempts...
9) The BRAND idea
Not important right now. The vision is my brand to help others brands.
10) The EXIT strategy
Sell to some wealthy individual or company.
11) YOUR BOUNTY PRICE (If Any)*
Have not considered. May still pursue myself.
12) DISCLAIMER
I, Oztrepreneur UNDERSTAND THAT I AM POSTING THIS IDEA WITH NO EXPECTATION OF COMPENSATION, TODAY OR IN THE FUTURE SHOULD THE IDEA BE PURSUED, EXECUTED, OR ATTEMPTED. I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IDEA WILL REMAIN VIEWABLE TO ALL INSIDERS AND WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHILE POSTED IN THE INSIDER DOMAIN. I UNDERSTAND THAT NO COMPENSATION IS DUE SHOULD MY IDEA BECOME EXECUTED OR ATTEMPTED IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE "BOUNTY PRICE" I AM POSTING IS SIMPLY A PAYMENT TO REMOVE THE "INE" POST FROM VIEW AND IT DOES NOT SIGNIFY OWNERSHIP, EXCLUSIVE OR OTHERWISE, TO THE IDEA I AM POSTING.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
