The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Digitizing the bulk documents (marketing ideas)

Idea threads

Ilke

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 30, 2020
London
Hi everyone,

This is my first ever post after applying many ways of action-faking instead of action-taking. A short introduction; I am 36 years old, not married but have a long-term girlfriend, I have a typical 9-5 job which doesn't satisfy me professionally hence it is my affecting my personal relationship.

I have been trying to find my way to be an entrepreneur and having read "Unscripted " second time, it has changed my way of thinking about business. Instead of money-chasing approach, I started to think value bringing ideas.

My job is pretty boring - scanning documents and renaming them as PDF documents. I have been doing it here for 5 years and I have been trying to find my way to be in the fast lane but no success what so ever.

One day, I have noticed a post on Nextdoor saying she needs someone to scan her A1 document and it just clicked in my head! I can use my office scanner to offer as a service to convert bulk documents as PDF for other people and I posted on Nextdoor with the title "Digitize your bulk documents" and shortly after I received a message from someone. I had a deal with this person to scan his 6 boxes of documents which will bring around £500 for few hours job!

I know it doesn't satisfy the "CENTS" fully but it inspired me to think in a way that "if I bring value to people, they are ready to pay for it"

For the information, I don't have any expenses to do the scanning as I don't pay rent for the office and the scanners are free to use so I can give better price to my potential customers.

I need some more ideas to promote this business opportunity while I have the free resources to use.

Thanks for reading and I appreciate any suggestions.

Ilke

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

James90

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jul 2, 2019
Hawaii
My background is in Commercial Aviation tech ops and Real Estate.

You can approach mid level-small level Airlines/charters/cargo operations that hasn't adopted being fully digitalized yet. They have a TON of back dated maintenance documents that would definitely would benefit from your service.

Real Estate/Title/Mortgage brokerage companies that haven't adopted digitized documents. Although it's quickly becoming a slippery slop with the adaptation of docusign.

Think... how does your company target their clients? The docs that you have been scanning for the past 5 years.

Ilke

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 30, 2020
London

You can approach mid level-small level Airlines/charters/cargo operations that hasn't adopted being fully digitalized yet. They have a TON of back dated maintenance documents that would definitely would benefit from your service.

Real Estate/Title/Mortgage brokerage companies that haven't adopted digitized documents. Although it's quickly becoming a slippery slop with the adaptation of docusign.

Think... how does your company target their clients? The docs that you have been scanning for the past 5 years.Thanks for the ideas

Think... how does your company target their clients? The docs that you have been scanning for the past 5 years.
Thanks for the ideas. I forgot to mention actually that I work for the council so I scan documents for the internal needs. We don't provide the service outside but I can take the initiative to provide that service externally.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.