The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Digital products

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Moucham_Sarma

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
May 1, 2023
Hi this is my first post. I am 13 years old. I want to become an entrepreneur. I want to sell digital products. I don't have any money. How do I get started. I don't need money at my first products. I just want to make a community

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Hi this is my first post. I am 13 years old. I want to become an entrepreneur. I want to sell digital products. I don't have any money. How do I get started. I don't need money at my first products. I just want to make a community
Alright, welcome.
I see a lot of "I" and "me" in your post.

Selling digital products is going to be really hard with this mindset. Also since you are 13, I am gonna lean out of the window and say that this won't work.
That's for the simple reason that all digital online stuff requires bank accounts and credit cards which you probably don't have.

If you want to make money, go do something irl. Help people with chores or help local businesses. Some people here are making 1k or more a day just going door to door cleaning windows. Yes it is boring but how do you expect to earn anything if you aren't willing to do boring work. I have a online copywriting client and I get about 500 a month from that. Do you know how boring it is to write 5k words about some random topic?
Do you know how annoying and boring it is to then seo optimize it?

Go and give irl work and businesses a shot. And if you really want to earn money online then I make you the following offer:

I have a cleaning company and if you can sell me right here in this thread on how you can help me earn more money, I will pay you 100€ to 250€ a month for doing that thing.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
553%
Apr 17, 2022
Selling digital products is going to be really hard with this mindset. Also since you are 13, I am gonna lean out of the window and say that this won't work.
That's for the simple reason that all digital online stuff requires bank accounts and credit cards which you probably don't have.
Don't listen to this.

Or anyone telling you that it can't be done. For whatever reason.

Obstacles are expected, and are actually mandated by CENTS. Your job as an entrepreneur is to find solutions to what others view as "obstacles".

"It can't be done" = opportunity

How do I get started.
You get started by getting started.

Go learn some skills, learn programming, learn design, start building things. You will figure things out as you go.

You need to gain as much experience as possible. The sooner you start learning, the better the future is going to be.

In 5 years you can become a top level programmer / designer / or whatever you choose to do, and you'll be ahead of 99% of the world population.

Don't waste another day.

Last edited:

Moucham_Sarma

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
May 1, 2023
Alright, welcome.
I see a lot of "I" and "me" in your post.

If you want to make money, go do something irl. Help people with chores or help local businesses. Some people here are making 1k or more a day just going door to door cleaning windows. Yes it is boring but how do you expect to earn anything if you aren't willing to do boring work. I have a online copywriting client and I get about 500 a month from that. Do you know how boring it is to write 5k words about some random topic?
Do you know how annoying and boring it is to then seo optimize it?

Go and give irl work and businesses a shot. And if you really want to earn money online then I make you the following offer:

I have a cleaning company and if you can sell me right here in this thread on how you can help me earn more money, I will pay you 100€ to 250€ a month for doing that thing.
I know boring businesses pay the most but isn't copywriting violation of the commandment of time.

You can create passive income if you create a course on how to do copywriting. It will create passive income after the marketing process. You can earn 3-5x using the course.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
553%
Apr 17, 2022
Thanks. Started learning coding. But can I learn multiple skills or only one
You can learn everything you want, and become everything you want.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

The important thing is to get into the habit of studying and working every single day, for at least 1-4 hours. If you do this consistently, the future is going to be very bright.

Start thinking long-term and look 5-10 years ahead of you. You are now building your future self.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
I know boring businesses pay the most but isn't copywriting violation of the commandment of time.

You can create passive income if you create a course on how to do copywriting. It will create passive income after the marketing process. You can earn 3-5x using the course.
Yeah making a course makes you more money than actually doing it. The issue is that you cant make a course on becoming a 7 Figure Copywriter if you never had a copywriting job. Well, you could but then you will get exposed in a coffeezilla video for being a fake guru.

People say to spent your first years in business learning skills by doing them. Since you are really young, have a easy time learning new things and have a lot of time, trading your time for money AND skills is going to pay you dividends for the rest of your life.

Moreover, you shouldnt really think about cents businesses right now. From someone who is 5 years older, take path that lets you earn money the fastest. No, not a job but some kind of business that doesnt pay the best but pays the fastest.
The difference between making no money and making 1k a month is massive. Its mainly for the mindset.

Dakoded1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Jan 29, 2023
Welcome to The Fastlane Forum! You have a lot of time and a lot going for you (assuming you live with parents who pay the bills) to learn the skills needed to create digital products.

I just want to make a community
Start a blog and write consistently on topics you research, or interests that come intuitively to you. Create a positive feedback loop by documenting your progress as you create your digital product(s) and you will pick up many skills along the way.

After you have established a an online space of your own, participate at related communities and share your work to anyone interested. One person at a time eventually turns into the one sale that proves your concept.

If you stick with it you will eventually find a problem or a unique way of doing things that can become the product or valuable information that you monetize. The point is that you have to get results for yourself before you can create something valuable for others and you are at an exciting point in your life to do so.

Get to work!

Moucham_Sarma

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
May 1, 2023
Welcome to The Fastlane Forum! You have a lot of time and a lot going for you (assuming you live with parents who pay the bills) to learn the skills needed to create digital products.

Start a blog and write consistently on topics you research, or interests that come intuitively to you. Create a positive feedback loop by documenting your progress as you create your digital product(s) and you will pick up many skills along the way.

After you have established a an online space of your own, participate at related communities and share your work to anyone interested. One person at a time eventually turns into the one sale that proves your concept.

If you stick with it you will eventually find a problem or a unique way of doing things that can become the product or valuable information that you monetize. The point is that you have to get results for yourself before you can create something valuable for others and you are at an exciting point in your life to do so.

Get to work!
What type of blig. Is it an affiliate blog, personal or what. Please can you explain

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015

Start by selling sweets to your school friends, this will give you an understanding of supply, demand, profit and loss.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Start by selling sweets to your school friends, this will give you an understanding of supply, demand, profit and loss.
I remember selling pokemon cards back then. What is the in thing now for kids?

Moucham_Sarma

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
May 1, 2023
It won't work. Selling anything in our school is ban. We cant even take money there

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Tiktok and Youtube are good start.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.