The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Did I stumble upon something in self-publishing?

nausbot

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jul 7, 2013
London, Canada
Okay, I'm neck deep in supplement business startup (landing pages, samples, differentiation etc. etc). However, back in August I thought for giggles I'd write a book about being a better person, and I've occasionally posted to a blog I created at the time.

Anyway, I uploaded it to amazon about a month ago and just checked my last six weeks royalties. I have checked this before maybe two weeks ago, but I had only a handful of purchases at that time.

NOW, I have purchases on all amazon sites... .com has over 140! 23 on .co.uk! And numbers on the others. 5 here. 2 there. Something. :thumbsup:

I realize it was for fun/I wanted to try something different, and I'm not getting ahead of myself, but should I keep writing? How serious were your sales numbers before you said "This is what I'm supposed to do"?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kyled427

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jun 19, 2013
Are these free downloads or 'sales?'

In any case, that is impressive. Good luck!

nausbot

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jul 7, 2013
London, Canada
hmm that's a great question! It shows a sale price notice it shows a sale price but no final $ tally. I don't really know how to read the KDP stuff.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.