The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

DHL...How??

jilla82

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Jun 4, 2012
Chicago
This may be a crazy question...but how do you get an DHL account number?

Im having the worst trouble getting through to anyone competent at that company.
The website says to fill out this form:
DHL | Open an Account | English
and someone will contact me...well, two weeks have passed and I have heard nothing.

I have called a few times and each time I call it sounds like im calling someones house. Whoever picks up always transfers me to someone else, and then that person says another person will call me.

I feel ridiculous making this thread, but it seems everyone on here has had no issues.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ãœbertreffen

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 17, 2012
I don't ship with DHL but this is how it looks like you need to do it. What are you trying to sign up for, Express shipping? If so, I looked on their website and this is what I found.

This should be for an online account. You didn't specify if that's what you wanted or not but I've got my account number with FedEx, UPS, etc by just filling out an online account with them.

Go here:
DHL | Shipping | English

Click on your country in first box where it says Ship Online Now. Then click Go.

Since you're from the USA you should get to this page:
https://sso.dhl-usa.com/sso/register.asp?nav=Reg

Fill out the information and you now have login information. You should then be able to login (maybe after confirming your email?). I didn't fill out the information (and haven't before as I don't use DHL at the moment so maybe someone can confirm these steps) but that's how it looks like you need to do it for Express.

- Devin

jilla82

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Jun 4, 2012
Chicago
yea I have login info already...just no account number.
Im sure Im just over thinking this...ill let the supplier worry about.

thanks

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.