What's new

Developing a supplement

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Vitalus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
9
Rep Bank
$100
User Power: 33%
I have been experimenting with a synergistic supplement stack for some time now and I am considering marketing it. much about this stack has been published publicly in forums(not by myself) and it has even been given a name. This name gets over hundreds of Google searches monthly but yet no one has patented or marketed a pre-mixed formula for casual buyers.

This leaves people tracking down the individual components and rationing daily dosages themselves, which in my opinion is a lot of legwork for the average consumer. Right now, I'm trying to navigate entry barriers; I've contacted a few pharmaceutical companies for production however, I'm still really unfamiliar with the whole process as far as protecting myself from frivolous lawsuits, and FDA harassment. As far as I know, having a 3rd party company create the product for me, should alleviate much of the red tape involved with getting this product to market.

If anyone has any knowledge or can point me towards any great reading material for what I'm trying to accomplish that would be great. This will be my first real entrepreneurial business venture, so there is a shroud of mystery hanging over this whole process. I am optimistic that this can be a successful fast lane start up, there is plenty of room for scale and definitely a need. I think that it's very possible that I will be able to sell 100+ bottles on month one on amazon with absolutely no marketing; with proper execution the sky is the limit.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Esi zua simevoph vu vji IDE Tvedl?

-Kui
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom