The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Desperately want to take action

Atticus

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Aug 6, 2017
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

So I've been lurking the forum for a while now and only joined a few days ago. After reading TMF last year my outlook on life has drastically changed and ever since then I've been searching for a way to escape the 9-5 life and achieve financial freedom, but my efforts eventually stagnated.

I'm in my final year of University and I've recently pushed myself back into action with the aim of creating something that will generate a decent income before I graduate.

I've found a product which I'm planning to import from China and sell through an eCommerce sales channel. I've done the research and I believe there is good opportunity with only a few competitors. The problem I'm facing is that this item is large, heavy and expensive (about $500 per piece on Alibaba) and obviously if I'm launching an eCommerce website I need to stock up on inventory, but I can only afford to purchase a couple at most. Any suggestions as to how I should approach this? I was thinking about drop-shipping but the long delivery times will put me out of the competition.

Btw I'd like to thank @MJ DeMarco and everyone who contributes on the forum, the information here is really amazing and invaluable. I hope I can also become a valuable contributor and give back to the fastlane community.

Atticus

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...