I'm finally admitting here, and also to myself that this isn't truly what I want. I found this place while I was recovering from surgery on my knee which prevented me from practicing\playing soccer. At that point I was looking for (honestly) a quick\easy way to get rich in order to just set myself up for life and hopefully become happy and let my true dream die.
Trying to get this to overshadow my true "calling" in life definitely isn't helping because all my ideas revolve around it. Since my knee has recovered since the surgery it seems any time I am thinking about working on a business I end up just going and at the very least kicking around a soccer ball.
I'll wrap this up and say don't go down this path unless this is truely what you want. The more I think about it the more I know money will not make me happy and at the very best could create the illusion. I could care less on my death bed if people think I was happy. I'd rather go out and say I lived one hell of a life.
Also, I'll most likely still stick around but I'll most likely post even less. It was never a true illusion that I wanted to start a business, heck most of my life I've done little things to make money "one my own". Just, it is not the time for it at this point in time and that I am sure of.
Good luck with all your ventures everyone and if I do stick around I look forward to all your successes.:groove:
Trying to get this to overshadow my true "calling" in life definitely isn't helping because all my ideas revolve around it. Since my knee has recovered since the surgery it seems any time I am thinking about working on a business I end up just going and at the very least kicking around a soccer ball.
I'll wrap this up and say don't go down this path unless this is truely what you want. The more I think about it the more I know money will not make me happy and at the very best could create the illusion. I could care less on my death bed if people think I was happy. I'd rather go out and say I lived one hell of a life.
Also, I'll most likely still stick around but I'll most likely post even less. It was never a true illusion that I wanted to start a business, heck most of my life I've done little things to make money "one my own". Just, it is not the time for it at this point in time and that I am sure of.
Good luck with all your ventures everyone and if I do stick around I look forward to all your successes.:groove:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
